Rules for Settling or Not
Rules for settling or not
- If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
- Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Allow your intuition to save you from heartache.
- Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that’s not meant to be.
- Slower is better. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
- If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can’t “be friends.”
- A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend. Don’t settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
- Don’t stay because you think “it will get better.” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
- The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
- Avoid men who’ve got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women.
- He didn’t marry them when he got them pregnant. Why would he treat you any differently?
- Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
- Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up. Never let a man know everything.
- He will use it against you later. You cannot change a man’s behavior.
- Change comes from within.
- Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are… even if he has more education or is in a better job. Do not make him into a prince. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
- Never let a man define who you are.
- A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
- All men are NOT dogs.
- You should not be the one doing all the bending…compromise is a two-way street.
- You need time to heal between relationships…there is nothing cute about baggage… deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
- You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you…a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals…look for someone complementary…not supplementary.
- Dating is fun…even if he doesn’t turn out to be Mr. Right.
- Make him miss you sometimes…when a man always know where you are, and you’re always readily available to him he takes it for granted.
- Never move into his mother’s house. Never co-sign for a man.
- Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t give you everything that you need.
- Keep him in your radar but get to know others.
- They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and an entire lifetime to forget them.
Posted in Etc.
, Love Advice
, Sad Love